Registering for Auto Payments with PayByPhone is easy and can be done in just a few simple steps:
Please note: the process may vary slightly between Android and iOS.
- Update your PayByPhone App to the latest version
- If you are currently in a TfL Station Car Park you will receive a notification informing you that Auto Payments are available.
- In the Menu select the option Car Parks > Auto Payment
- In the following screen select opt-in.
5. From the Parking Operator menu select TfL - NCP
6. From the Vehicle menu select the vehicle which should be assigned to this account.
7. If more than one vehicle is to be assigned please select them individually.
8. Press Submit. Your account is setup when you see the "Approved" badge next to the Parking Operator
9. You have the ability to Opt-out of Auto Payments either by Vehicle or by Parking Operator by returning to the same menu and selecting Opt-Out
It is no longer required to Opt-In to each station individually. With PayByPhone you are now able to use this service at any TfL Station Car Park which has Auto Payment enabled.
For a full list of participating Car Parks please click here