PayByPhone is not responsible for the operation of the physical parking equipment such as Pay and Display machines. Any faults with equipment should be reported to the car park operator.
Articles in this section
- The parking equipment is not working?
- How do I know if PayByPhone is offered in a particular location?
- The instructions on the pay and display signage say I need to display the ticket? Does that still apply when I pay using PayByPhone?
- The amount that PayByPhone charges is different from the displayed tariff?
- I don't see a PayByPhone sign in the car park or on the meter
- Why am I being asked to enter my credit card's CVV/CVC code?
- Can I transfer unused time to another parking spot or location?
- I can't extend my parking session, why?
- PayByPhone availability around the UK