When you use PayByPhone you no longer need to display anything in your vehicle. The Parking Attendant or Civil Enforcement Officers' handheld computer automatically downloads a list of all vehicle registrations which are paid to ensure you don't get a Parking Ticket or Penalty Charge Notice.
Articles in this section
- The parking equipment is not working?
- How do I know if PayByPhone is offered in a particular location?
- The instructions on the pay and display signage say I need to display the ticket? Does that still apply when I pay using PayByPhone?
- The amount that PayByPhone charges is different from the displayed tariff?
- I don't see a PayByPhone sign in the car park or on the meter
- Why am I being asked to enter my credit card's CVV/CVC code?
- Can I transfer unused time to another parking spot or location?
- I can't extend my parking session, why?
- PayByPhone availability around the UK