As a driver, it is common to have a Business Approved vehicle on your account that you park regularly using a Business Payment method. If there is a need to switch to a different approved vehicle this can be done easily. Drivers can manage their own list of vehicles in their app. Drivers can add any of the approved vehicles in the Business Account to their app at any time and pay for the parking of a Business Approved vehicle with the Business Payment Method. Drivers can add any personal vehicles at any time as well.
Articles in this section
- Do all of the drivers in the fleet need to create an account?
- Vehicle Upload Error List
- Driver Upload Error List by email
- After payment has been authorised, is there any way to change a vehicle if the driver has made a mistake choosing the vehicle to park?
- Can drivers see the credit card number?
- What happens if a driver pays for a business parking session with their personal credit card?
- How many vehicles can I have linked to a driver’s account?
- How can fleet managers get data on where drivers have parked and used the business account?
- For tax and traceability purposes, can account owners download 1.5 and 7 years' reports?
- Are reports automated?