Yes, you can have as many payment methods as you want. Business and personal methods can co-exist side by side. However, the single business payment method associated with your PayByPhone Business Account will only work with Business Approved vehicles, that is vehicles that have been added to the list of approved vehicles in the PayByPhone Business portal.
Articles in this section
- Do all of the drivers in the fleet need to create an account?
- Vehicle Upload Error List
- Driver Upload Error List by email
- After payment has been authorised, is there any way to change a vehicle if the driver has made a mistake choosing the vehicle to park?
- Can drivers see the credit card number?
- What happens if a driver pays for a business parking session with their personal credit card?
- How many vehicles can I have linked to a driver’s account?
- How can fleet managers get data on where drivers have parked and used the business account?
- For tax and traceability purposes, can account owners download 1.5 and 7 years' reports?
- Are reports automated?