Yes, account owners and analysts must choose a start date and end date and download the report. PayByPhone will store the data for seven years while the account is active and subscribed to the PayByPhone Business service to access that data.
Articles in this section
- Do all of the drivers in the fleet need to create an account?
- Vehicle Upload Error List
- Driver Upload Error List by email
- After payment has been authorised, is there any way to change a vehicle if the driver has made a mistake choosing the vehicle to park?
- Can drivers see the credit card number?
- What happens if a driver pays for a business parking session with their personal credit card?
- How many vehicles can I have linked to a driver’s account?
- How can fleet managers get data on where drivers have parked and used the business account?
- For tax and traceability purposes, can account owners download 1.5 and 7 years' reports?
- Are reports automated?