Yes, the driver has the option to choose the vehicle and the payment method when parking with the PayByPhone app. For business parking, you can only use the business payment method with Business Approved vehicles. A driver can pay to park a Business Approved or personal vehicle with a personal payment method at any time.
Articles in this section
- Do all of the drivers in the fleet need to create an account?
- Vehicle Upload Error List
- Driver Upload Error List by email
- After payment has been authorised, is there any way to change a vehicle if the driver has made a mistake choosing the vehicle to park?
- Can drivers see the credit card number?
- What happens if a driver pays for a business parking session with their personal credit card?
- How many vehicles can I have linked to a driver’s account?
- How can fleet managers get data on where drivers have parked and used the business account?
- For tax and traceability purposes, can account owners download 1.5 and 7 years' reports?
- Are reports automated?