In order to register for a Visitor Permit you need to already have a PayByPhone account. For more information on how to create a PayByPhone account click one of the following links
How to register for Visitor Permits
- Visit paybyphone.co.uk
- Select Permits in the menu
- Select Apply for a Permit
- Select London Borough of Ealing as the Council
- Then from the dropdown below select the type of permit you are applying for
- Next enter your address followed by your full name and date of birth
- Your zone will then be automatically populated
- Click Submit
A verification will then take place to confirm your details and eligibility to purchase visitor permits in this zone.
Note: If we are unable to automatically verify you, you may be asked to upload additional information.