With Google Pay, you can pay for parking in the PayByPhone app without having to enter your payment information.
Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of security, using one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures to help keep your account safe.
Add a card on your Phone
- Open the Google Pay app .
- If you have multiple accounts in Google Pay: At the top left, tap Menu . Tap the Down arrow choose an account.
- At the bottom, tap Payment.
- At the bottom, tap Add Credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
After you add a payment card, you might see a small charge on your Google Pay account. This charge checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t affect your balance and will go away soon.