PayByPhone allows customers to pay for parking without creating an account.
- On the home screen of the PayByPhone app, you are given options to sign up, register or Continue without an Account. Click this option
- You can now enter a location number or use our map/nearby parking feature to identify your location
- You will then be prompted to enter your vehicle registration number.
- Click on the following icon and enter your details followed by Add Vehicle
- You will then be asked to enter your desired length of stay
- You will be asked to enter your mobile phone number so we can send you any relevant reminders or receipts. To Park without Reminders click the option at the bottom of the screen
- You will then need to add your payment details. Click this icon and add your details as required
- Your email address is required for email receipts and service notifications
- Click Add Card
- You will then be shown a summary of your parking transaction
- To confirm and start your session press Pay & Park
The system will generate a guest receipt. Users will need to rely on emailed receipts for anything relating to ticket dispute and end-of-year tax submissions.
Note You cannot convert or move guest transactions to an existing PayByPhone account (mobile phone) number. Only customers with a registered account can access historical receipts online.
If you transact in Guest mode and close the app, you may not see the countdown clock when you relaunch the app (this is device specific). Be careful: this doesn't mean the session didn't start! We are advising customers to pay close attention to the following transaction confirmation screen. If you sign into your regular registered account after transacting as a guest, the session will not be displayed. You can also review your guest receipt to check if the payment was processed.
In the case of duplications, refund policies will vary by parking provider. Please click here for further information on refund policies
Each platform will give you the option to Sign in, Register, or Continue without an Account. A notification appears alerting customers when they are in Guest mode.