Creating a PayByPhone account allows you to store your account details along with your vehicle registration number and payment information, making it quick and simple to park. An account also gives you access to other features such as setting Favourite Locations, accessing your Parking History and registering for Auto Payments.
Registration is simple and takes less than 30 seconds. This video will take you through how to register or follow the steps below.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the PayByPhone app
- Open the PayByPhone app
- You have four Options:
- Sign in
- Sign in with Facebook
- Continue without an account
Note We outline the process for Creating an Account using the option Register. To find out how to Sign in with Facebook or Continue without an account please refer to the relevant articles linked at the bottom of this page.
- Click Register
- You will be asked to provide the following information
- Your mobile phone number – This will become your account number
- Your email address – This is required so we can send you parking receipts and service updates
- Password - This is required to secure your account
- Receive SMS notifications – This allows you to select whether or not you would like to opt-in to receive SMS Receipts and Reminders.
- Click Agree and Register
- You now have a PayByPhone account
Note Additional charges may apply to receive SMS reminders