When you use PayByPhone you no longer need to display anything in your vehicle. The Parking Attendant or Civil Enforcement Officers' handheld computer automatically downloads a list of all vehicle registrations which are paid to ensure you don't get a Parking Ticket or Penalty Charge Notice.
Articles in this section
- NHS/COVID-19 Parking Assistance
- My PayByPhone Android app requires a screen lock.
- I can't connect your app to a network or your server.
- Is the PayByPhone system secure?
- The PayByPhone description is different on my card or bank statement, why is that?
- I have no network coverage and need to park?
- Why do Apple Pay and Google Pay only work in some parking locations?
- A PayByPhone location is incorrectly placed on your map.
- Why are all PayByPhone locations not detailed on your map or Nearby Parking Feature?
- Who should I contact regarding the condition of the car park?